- Wing span – 1980 mm
- Fuselage length – 1360 mm
- MTOM – 6.6kg
- Max payload – 2.2kg
- Cruising speed -16m/s
- Stall speed – N/a due to the unique propulsion system
- Flight Duration – 5-6 hours
- Wing and wing Core – EOS 3D printed PA12 and Milled Carbon plates
- Nose Cone – Milled XPS
- Tail Boom – Milled XPS with a Carbon Fibre spar
- V-Tail – EOS 3D printed PA12
- Front Motor Mounts – EOS 3D printed PA12 mounted on Carbon Fibre spars
- Rear Motor Mounts – EOS 3D printed PA12 and aluminium plates
- Front Motors – Fixed KDE 4014XF-380 motors with 18″ carbon Fiber propellers and proprietary propeller locking system
- Rear Motors – 2 Axis articulating mounts with KDE 2315XF-885 motors and 3 bladed 10″ carbon propellers. Mounts can move past 90° to provide braking.
- Autopilot – Orange CUBE with Ardupilot
- Navigation system – Dual HERE+ GPS receivers, one in each wing.
- Collision Avoidance – PING RX ADS-B receiver
- Video broadcast and Telemetry – Herelink
- Companion Computer – Raspberry Pi Compute or NVIDIA Jetson
- Flight Systems – Retractable FPV camera, Retractable digital speed sensor, LIDAR for accurate height above ground.
- Payload – Modular payload bay supporting a wide range of payloads up to 2.2kg
- Power – 30Ah semi solid state battery